The more the cooling was high, better it look
Printed on Artillery Sidewinder X1, Stock PC Board firmware and RAWR Firmware for the TFT. Direct Drive extruder, with extruder calibration test done twice with the PHA 1.0 Wood. (100mm extrusion at F50). Fan duct modified (half moon duct instead straight direct duct). I used a Biqu SSS magnetic steel spring plate over an UltraBase Glass Bed. I have to raise the temp by bedTemp sensor + 5 degrees to have the right bed value. The Bed Value was validated with an Infrared Thermometer. For all the test, I kept the bed at 70 degrees for the first Layer, and 65 for the following layers. The Filament has been dried in a drybox prior usage (6 hours, at 50C. moisture at 15%) I did a calibration XYZ cube prior launching 3D Benchy.
Still not have perfect result.